reflection.

reflection.
reflect and learn

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

7 kids. 17 grandkids. 23 great grandkids. my great grandmother is amazing. not only is she the most warm, sweetest women i have ever met, she is the oldest person i know outliving both my grandfathers. obviously, being one of her 23 grandkids I did get to spend too much time one on one time with her. the one thing i will always remember her telling me, is that she will be at my wedding. yes, i know she wants me to do well in school and lead a successful life, but the one thing that she knows will make me happy is being married to the one person who loves you as much as you love them and starting your own family. she knows that money isn't everything, have a close knit family is. She values a life that is filled with happiness and leaving your legacy with your family.

just like my both my grandfathers, they were both able to move on when they were able to see every last member of their family for the last time. they knew they were dying with the people that he loves and loves him around him. the most important thing in life is to find your love and have kids. basically. you will be happy in your life if you are able to find that.

No comments:

Post a Comment